It is commonly understood that not getting enough sleep has an impact on the way we feel and operate. Sleep deprivation has been linked to increased sensitivity and decreases in both physical and cognitive ability. But a new study commissioned by the U.S. Defense Department has provided an eye-opening view of what happens when lack of sleep is institutionalized, as well as a guide to the adjustments that need to be made going forward. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases