There was once a time that people thought that when we sleep, our brains also shut down for the night, so that sleep was a sort of coma. Since that time, scientific study has proven otherwise, but that doesn’t mean that we still fully understand exactly what is going on when we fall asleep. To that point, a new study conducted by neurologist Dr. Josef Parvizi of Stanford University has shown that not only is the brain active during the time that we’re sleeping, but that the activity that is going on is specific and targeted. The finding is providing valuable information about the enormous amount of energy that the brain uses each night while we are sleeping.
Dr. Parvizi says, “There is something that’s going on in a very structured manner during rest and during sleep, and that will, of course, require energy consumption.” Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases