If you’re considering investing in an adjustable bed, you’re not alone. Though once considered only appropriate for hospital patients or the infirm, adjustable beds are rapidly growing in popularity among those who are looking for enhanced comfort and practicality in the bedroom; they allow a much more enjoyable experience for those who like to read, watch television or movies, or work on a laptop or iPad in bed. Adjustable beds are made up of two components, the mattress and the base that it rests on, and it is important that you do your due diligence when it comes to purchasing both. Here are some tips on selecting an adjustable base that will serve you well for years to come. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases