Sleep is universal, but it is also extremely individual. Everybody has an amount of sleep that they need in order to wake up feeling refreshed and to be able to function during their waking hours without drowsiness or dozing off. It’s important to understand that if there is a difference between the amount of sleep that you need and the amount that your friend, relative or partner needs, it doesn’t mean that either of you are wrong or that there’s something wrong with you. The healthiest thing that you can do is to stop worrying about other people, figure out the right amount of sleep for you, and make sure that that’s the amount you get. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases