Stress is a normal part of life, and describes any kind of change that the body undergoes in reaction to outside events. The truth is that some stress can be good, keeping us alert and out of danger, but for the most part the term has come to have a negative connotation, and to be used as a description of a physical, mental or emotional reaction that causes harm. Stress can result in the creation of physical conditions such as headache, stomachache and cardiovascular problems, and when people turn to substances such as alcohol or tobacco in response to stress, these conditions can be exacerbated. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases