As if there weren’t enough clear and compelling reasons to address the critical health issue of obstructive sleep apnea and heavy snoring, researchers at New York University’s Center for Cognitive Neurology have just exposed another one — it turns out that people who have been diagnosed with apnea or who snore heavily but who aren’t treated for the problem are much more likely to develop degenerative brain issues at an earlier age than those who seek and continue treatment. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases