Women generally suffer from insomnia more frequently then men do, and at no time is this more true than during menopause and the period immediately preceding menopause, which is known as perimenopause. During menopause a woman’s hormonal balance goes through tremendous shifts. During the day, these shifts manifest emotionally and psychologically as extreme irritability and mood shifts, memory loss and an inability to concentrate. Physically women are exhausted and experience hot flashes, periods of extreme heat that are characterized by a flushing of the skin and sweating. All of these daytime events are physically and emotionally exhausting, yet women going through menopause are often beset by insomnia. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases