British researchers have just published the results of a study that they conducted on over 4,300 adults over the age of fifty, and their findings point to another risk that comes with not getting adequate sleep as we get older. According to their study published in Arthritis & Rheumatology, the scientists were able to determine that when patients reported that the sleep that they got was nonrestorative, they were more likely to experience widespread body pain. Nonrestorative sleep is defined as sleep that does not give any kind of relief for tiredness and which leaves people still feeling worn out afterwards. Widespread body pain is the type that is felt over multiple body parts, such as is experienced from fibromyalgia or the flu. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases