With winter hard upon us and the holiday season well past, many of us are finding ourselves struggling to get a good night’s sleep. There are plenty of reasons for this. First and foremost, our work schedules are crazy, and between working long hours and stress haunting our dreams, sleep is a rare commodity. If you have kids their holiday breaks are over and they’re back in school, with projects and meetings that make them overbooked, and by extension so are you. Add to that the facts that come with the cold weather and shorter days: fewer hours of daylight can cause a mild form of seasonal affective disorder, and sleep apnea can be exacerbated by colds, flu, and the dry air from our heating systems. It’s no wonder that our sleep is so disturbed! Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases