People who are loath to purchase a new mattress generally point to the expense involved as their excuse for holding off, but they really should take a look at their priorities. Those very same people would probably never consider going out for a run without making sure that they had a decent pair of running shoes that provide them with the right type of support, or going scuba diving without their oxygen tanks properly filled. When it comes to sleeping, our mattresses are our most important piece of equipment for an activity that we spend approximately one third of our lives on. Seems like the investment might be worth it. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases