Remember when you were a kid and you’d watch cartoons featuring characters walking in their sleep, arms outstretched in front of them and eyes closed as they would raid the refrigerator or narrowly avert falling off of cliffs? They all seemed pretty funny. They also did a serious disservice to our general understanding of what sleepwalking, or somnambulism, is. According to Dr. Rafael Pelayo, a pediatric neurologist and sleep specialist at the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic, the person who suffers from somnambulism is not actually asleep – instead they are in a dissociated arousal state. Dr. Pelayo says that it’s estimated that one out of ten people in the United States has sleepwalked at some point in their life, with most of the experiences coming during the pre-teen and teenaged years. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases