It may be hard to believe that studies that are being done on the way that fruit flies sleep would be helpful to our understanding of why we sleep, or how to improve our sleep, but researchers have been using the diminutive bugs for years with great success. Studies conducted at Washington State University back in 2011 were published in Science magazine and revealed exactly what the switch is within the brain that tells us to go to sleep, as well as how it works, and further studies being conducted at Oxford are going even further in aiding scientists’ understanding of why all animals sleep. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases