According to a recent survey conducted by the National Sleep Foundation, almost half of Americans between the ages of 13 and 64 report that they either never or almost never get a full night’s sleep during the work or school week. As is the case with many people who do shift work, travel for business, or have disrupted sleep schedules for other reasons (such as college students), the solution that many of these sleep deprived people turn to is daytime naps that they believe compensate for their lack of sleep. Some companies are even setting up nap rooms to allow their workers to take short breaks to offset their late night hours. Unfortunately, a new study is revealing that this kind of disrupted sleep schedule may be doing a tremendous amount of unseen physical damage. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases