As more and more physicians and patients are becoming aware of the existence and dangers of obstructive sleep apnea, the number of sleep studies being ordered is on the rise. Though these studies have traditionally been conducted in stand alone sleep laboratories or specialized labs within hospital settings, many patients have objected to being required to sleep away from home in an unfamiliar setting with strangers observing them, and insurance companies have objected to the expense that these studies represent. Portable sleep monitors have been available but many have questioned their usefulness and accuracy. But the American College of Physicians has issued new guidelines indicating that the portable sleep monitors are an adequate substitute for the more elaborate laboratory testing, and are acceptable for the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases