Two separate studies that were recently released are providing new evidence to the harm that working on night shift can do to women’s overall health. One study conducted in Europe has shown that night and alternating shifts increase the risk of miscarriage, menstrual disruption and infertility issues, while a study out of Canada has revealed that women who have worked night shifts for thirty years or more have twice the risk of developing breast cancer. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases