For those parents who have children who have been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the idea that their child may have an additional medical problem on top of their existing disorder may seem like too much to bear. But new studies have shown that children with ADHD are prone to sleepless nights spent tossing and turning, and this may be a sign that they are also suffering from a sleep disorder. Despite the challenges of dealing with yet another diagnosis, the presence of a sleep disorder may be a cause for hope for parents struggling with the challenges of ADHD, as many have found that treating and correcting sleep disorders may provide a lessening of some of ADHD’s symptoms. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases