Nintendo, the company whose name is synonymous with video games and entertainment, has announced that they are working on a new fatigue and sleep deprivation sensor as the first product from their ne health and lifestyle division. According to Nintendo’s chief executive Satoru Iwata, the QOL Sensor will measure all of a person’s vital signs as well as the details of their sleep activities and will deliver them to the cloud. The device will be a bedside unit, and will not require any kind of interaction or to be in contact with the consumer’s body. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases