The release of the National Transportation Safety Board’s findings into the cause of the fatal Metro-North train derailment in the Bronx last year was highlighted by word that an undiagnosed case of sleep apnea was behind the tragedy. Sleep apnea afflicts an estimated 18 million Americans, and is a serious disorder that has not only been linked to a much increased potential for fatal errors in operating vehicles and heavy machinery, but has also been associated with a number of chronic and life threatening health conditions. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases