There are a remarkable number of similarities between infancy and the elderly, and one of them is the difficulty in sleeping though the night. Infants awaken frequently because they need to eat — there is no doubt about their need for sleep. And yet when the elderly complain of not being able to sleep through the night we tend to think that as we age we need less sleep instead of assuming that – same as with young children – we are being awoken by the impact of needing to go to the bathroom or because of medications or illness. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases