Maybe you’re a recent college grad adjusting to the real-life schedule that Mom and Dad have been warning about for years. Maybe you’re a stay-at-home mom ready to reenter the workforce, or a person changing from a late-shift career to the 9 to 5 world. Whatever your circumstance, if you’re finding it difficult to get your eyes wide open first thing in the morning, you’re not alone. There is scientific evidence to support the notion that some of us are night owls who don’t function as well in the morning, but you’re unlikely to find that your boss or your clients are particularly sympathetic. They expect you to be there, bright eyed and bush-tailed first thing each morning, ready to face the world. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases