People who have spent a bad night without sleep sometimes refer to themselves as feeling “like death warmed over,” and the metaphor is meant to be somewhat amusing. But the joke has become a little less funny with news of the conclusions of a 40-year study that was recently wrapped up by researchers at the University of Arizona. The group found that if you consistently experience disrupted sleep at a rate of at least three nights per week over a period of six years, it creates a 58 percent increased risk of an early death. The findings showed that heart disease, diabetes, dementia, cancer and depression were the chronic illnesses most frequently associated with prolonged insomnia. Many of these illnesses have been linked to increased levels of inflammation. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases