It’s that time of year when gyms fill up with new members sporting the latest headbands and fitness bands and spiffy new workout outfits, their eyes and hearts resolved to get into shape, lose weight, and stick to their New Year’s resolutions. Others are quitting smoking, working on paying more attention to their kids or spouses, pledging to pay down their debts or find themselves better jobs. Whatever the goal that tops your resolutions list this year, research has shown that the best way to give yourself a leg up on achieving your dream is to get more sleep each night. That’s right … cheat yourself of sleep and you’re far more likely to cheat yourself of sticking to your plan too. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases