A study conducted as a collaborative effort by multiple American universities has revealed that improved sleep is an extra added benefit of working a flexible schedule. The study was conducted by researchers at Oregon Health & Science University, Portland State University, Harvard and Penn State among others, and was geared towards determining whether a flexible schedule reduced conflicts between work and family life. The study did not have a goal of improving sleep, yet determined that those who were allowed to work on a flexible schedule added approximately one hour of sleep each week. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases