It has been less than a year since the Food and Drug Administration gave its approval to Inspire Upper Airway Stimulation Therapy, a device that is implanted into a patient’s airway and that stimulates key muscles in order to keep the airway open and allow the patient to breathe. Still, despite the short amount of time that has gone by, this breakthrough treatment has proven to be of tremendous value to obstructive sleep apnea sufferers who are unable to use or tolerate the more traditional Continuous Positive Airway Pressure, or CPAP device. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases