For the millions of people who struggle every night with insomnia, the question of whether or not to seek help from prescription sleep aids is a big one. At first glance it might seem like an easy decision – after all, what could be easier? You take a pill before you go to bed and then you’re able to fall asleep easily and sleep through the night. Almost seems like a no brainer. But the truth is that sleeping pills have a long history of negative side effects, and many people who take them become addicted to them, unable to sleep without them. That’s a risk that some people aren’t sure that they should take. To them, many sleep specialists and physicians say, you need to figure out whether the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases