Getting the sleep that you need should be as easy as laying your head on the pillow and closing your eyes. Unfortunately, many people find that turning out the lights and lying down is the opening act to a night spent staring at the ceiling and trying desperately to feel drowsy. If you are one of the millions who find falling asleep each night a challenge and you’re looking for a solution, the National Sleep Foundation suggests that you start by taking a good look at your bedroom. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases