Ever hear the term sleep procrastination? No? Okay, picture this. You’re about to go to bed for the night and you just read that question. Even though you’ve told yourself all day long that you are definitely going to get eight hours of sleep tonight, and it is mere minutes from the time that you told yourself you needed to get to bed, you decide to just read the rest of this article to see what it’s all about. Fifteen minutes later you understand the term, and you just remembered that you need to send an email to your old college body about the upcoming reunion and you may as well do it now since it will only take a minute. And then … okay. You got the idea. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases