It has happened to each and every one of us. After a night spent staring at the clock next to our bed or tossing and turning and fluffing the pillow, the alarm goes off and it’s time to wake up. One of your big concerns as you faced your insomnia was about how you’d feel throughout the next day, and now you’re facing that reality. You’re irritated, exhausted and bleary-eyed before you even step foot out of the bed, and you know that once your day starts things aren’t going to get any better. This is the legacy of a bad night’s sleep. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases