Copenhagen will be the location of a six-day Alzheimer’s Association International Conference. One of the top subjects that the professionals in attendance will address is the role of sleep disturbance on the risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease. The conference’s goal is to evaluate the various studies and outcomes that have been conducted into keeping the brain healthy and either preventing or staving off the cognitive disorder. Experts say that with the population aging rapidly, Alzheimer’s is of increasing concern. The disease currently afflicts five million Americans, but that number is expected to rise to 16 million by the middle of the century. With that in mind, the United States and several other of the world’s developed countries have pledged to provide improved Alzheimer’s treatment by the year 2025. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases