A new study says that people who sleep either more or less than the recommended amount have a greater risk for being diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. The research was conducted by Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan, of Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, and were announced in a news release issued by the American Gastroenterological Association after having been published in the journal Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. The study found a correlation between incidence of the condition, which causes inflammation in the intestines, and sleeping either more or less than seven to eight hours per night. The quality of sleep also appears to be a factor. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases