It doesn’t matter whether you’re getting ready for your wedding, the delivery of your doctoral dissertation or to run your first marathon, there’s a good chance that the closer you get to the big day, the tougher it’s going to be for you to get to sleep. It’s perfectly normal for pre-event jitters to keep you up at night, and there’s no doubt that if you can’t sleep you’re worried that it will affect the way you look, think, or perform. The good news is that even if you don’t get the best night’s sleep right before your big day, you will still do just fine and look great. As long as you have the chance to be horizontal for a period of hours, you’ve given your body the rest that it needs – one night is not going to mean you can’t go the distance or look great. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases