Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a dedicated athlete who regularly devotes hours of time on practice, there’s no doubt that you’d like to improve your performance. Yet despite this universal wish, there is one thing that we can all do to give ourselves a boost, yet we generally fail to do – that magic bullet is getting enough sleep. Everybody is supposed to get at least seven to nine hours of sleep per night, yet somehow we all tend to choose sleep as the one thing that we’re willing to sacrifice in exchange for more time working, socializing, and yes, even working out. But it turns out that we may be doing ourselves more harm then good choosing stretching and strengthening over snoozing. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases