Seasonal Affective Disorder, or SAD, is an actual illness that sounds to many like something that’s been made up – a period of sadness and other symptoms brought on by a lack of sunlight. But as the condition has gained more attention and researchers have studied it more, they've found that it is more common than previously realized, affecting almost ten percent of Americans living in some Northeastern states. Since it was originally identified, SAD has been reclassified from a standalone diagnosis to a variant, or specifier, of depression, whose recurrence each year in those who suffer from it can be predicted, and which can be treated in a number of simple ways. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases