As we age, the amount of sleep that we need and the amount that we get changes a great deal. Newborns require far more sleep each day than young children do, and then adolescents need less sleep than they did as children or they will as adults. Though the amount of sleep that we get as adults is relatively regular, once we start to show the signs of old age our sleep abilities usually change again. This change happens to both men and women but is more pronounced in men, and can be a source of extreme frustration. This may be why so many seniors rely on sleep aids in order to get a good night’s sleep. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases