We spend about one third of our lives sleeping, so you’d think that it would be something that we would be good at. But many of us have a lot of trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, while others aren’t necessarily doing it in the right position. Though the truth is there isn’t a right or wrong way, there are some positions that are better for some people. Medical conditions can be exacerbated or improved depending on how you sleep, and sometimes sleeping in a specific position can create its own problems. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases