Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep is a problem that afflicts approximately half of the adult population in the United States, and to combat this problem many people have turned to sleeping aids and medications, in addition to a variety of technological innovations like apps and white noise machines. One area that may be worth exploring if you are among those who can’t see to get a good night’s sleep is the possibility that your diet is lacking in some of the essential nutritional elements that contribute to our ability to relax and sleep deeply. There have been several studies conducted recently that support this idea, and there are three top nutrients that all recommend as a possible solution for common sleep problems. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases