The importance of sleep cannot be underemphasized. Getting insufficient quality or quantity sleep has been linked to a wide range of health problems, ranging from increased risk of obesity and strike to reduced cognitive abilities. Now comes word that the quantity of sleep that we get, whether too little or too much, may be directly tied to the incidence of depression. The results of two different studies were recently published in the journal Sleep, and are getting a great deal of attention. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases