A large part of sleep research is dedicated to finding the exact part of the brain that is most responsible for our ability to sleep deeply and restoratively. Determining exactly what that area is represents the first step in developing a targeted medication that will truly provide rest for those afflicted with a number of different sleep disorders. Now scientists from the Imperial College London believe that they have pinpointed that region in the brain in mice, and are hopeful that their research will lead to a breakthrough for human insomnia. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases