People don’t simply fall asleep and wake up. In fact, there’s 5 sleep stages we pass through (or should be passing through) as we slumber. It’s important to understand what each of these stages are so we can ensure we’re getting into a deep enough sleep. Failure to hit certain stages of sleep means bodily functions that correspond to that stage aren’t happening. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases