There are those among us who are able to turn in for the night without giving it a second thought — they lay their heads on their pillows and are off to sleep within minutes and wake up feeling refreshed and energetic the next morning. There are also those who dread the arrival of bedtime each night, craving the rest that it promises but loathing the struggle that it takes to finally fall asleep each night. Then there are those who fall somewhere in between. Sleep doesn’t come easily all by itself, but they have found a method that works for them, and rely on it each night. For some this may be sleeping pills, for some it is the establishment of a nightly routine that preps brain and body and sets it to drowsy mode, and for some, it is the nightly practice of meditation. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases