Those in the medical field, as well as anybody who has ever been prescribed an antidepressant, are well aware that finding the medication that is going to work best for a particular patient is a hit-or-miss process that can take several months to complete. Every patient is different and will have a different response to a specific medication or class of medication, and because each requires a full four to six weeks in order to become fully incorporated and effective in the system, the process is time consuming and frustrating. Now a physician has created a method that he believes is predictive of whether the most popular class of antidepressants will work on a specific patient, and his methodology revolves around the way that the patient sleeps. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases