Americans are becoming increasingly aware of the need for sleep, and what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have referred to as the “epidemic of sleep deprivation.” One of the many results of this growing awareness is that more people are paying attention to their own symptoms and seeking medical diagnosis and treatment, and this includes America’s veterans. A recent government survey has revealed a 150% increase in the number of veterans who have submitted claims for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea, a serious condition whose treatment classifies those vets who have been diagnosed with it at 50% disabled. This level of disability qualifies for one of the highest levels of monthly compensation. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases