A recent study conducted by researchers at the University of Milan is offering a new and exciting theory on the impact that sleep deprivation has on the human brain. The research, which was recently profiled in Science News by Laura Sanders and published in the journal Cerebral Cortex, was led by Marcello Massimini, whose team conducted experiments on six study participants who were tested both before and after a night of sleep deprivation. Their results are leading sleep experts to the belief that sleep deprivation leaves our brains in a state of overstimulation that can lead to a level of hyper-reactivity that may explain the prevalence of seizures and hallucinations in those who have been kept awake for too long. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases