Pregnant women have been found to experience many more dreams than do women who are not pregnant, and this is particularly interesting when you consider the fact that overall, pregnant women tend to get much less sleep. Pregnancy makes women tired but also introduces a great deal of stress and discomfort, particularly during the third trimester when the body’s burden exacts a toll and it is difficult to find a comfortable position in which to sleep. The baby’s kicking can actually wake the mother from a sound sleep, which becomes increasingly rare due to worries about the upcoming responsibility they are facing. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases