Even though sleep is a universal human need, with everybody requiring an average of eight hours of sleep, there are substantial differences between the ways that different people sleep, the amount of sleep that each person actually needs, and the way that sleep (or lack thereof) impacts them. Some of these differences are just an inborn variation similar to a personality type, with no known explanation for why people are the way they are. Some are age related, some are based upon gender. It is important to remember that these biologically-driven traits are not something to be judgmental about - there is no right or wrong way to sleep, unless it is having an impact on your health. Continue reading
Six air chamber technology with separate lumbar adjustment ensures personalized comfort for each side of the bed.
Dual air chamber technology allows you to customize each side of the bed to your preferred level of comfort and support.
- Supreme 2-Chamber Air Beds
- 2250 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $948
- 2255 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,099
- 2260 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,498
- 2270 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $1,799
- 2280 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,199
- 2290 Supreme Air Bed - Starting at $2,599
- VIEW ALL 2-CHAMBER AIR BEDS
- Adjustable Bases