What is Covered
Boyd Night Air® warrants that your mattress and/or foundation and/or Night Air® Processor and Hand Control will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 20 years from the original purchase date. This warranty is between Boyd Night Air® and the original purchaser and is valid only when accompanied by the original purchaser’s sales receipt showing original date of purchase and location of purchase. Replacements under this warranty revert back to the date of original purchase for future warranty.
This warranty assures that:
- Cover will remain serviceable and free of runs and tears
- Edge tape stitching will not become defective
- The foam wedges will not crumble, bow out or become deformed
- The box foundation parts will stay intact and not break
- For the rubber air core, this warranty applies to defects in the seaming and workmanship only
It DOES NOT APPLY TO tears, punctures, or cuts caused by accidents, abuse, improper installation of components, or any negligence by the consumer or user. The rubber air core must be properly installed within the approved supporting frame.
What is Not Covered
- Components subjected to abuse including abuse intended to simulate failure
- Tampering with any component or opening the Night Air® Processor or Night Air® Hand Control
- Damages caused by shipper, dealer, or installation crew
- Any part which merely exhibits normal wear, yet functions essentially as new, including stretching of materials and stitching
- Boyd Night Air® disclaims liability for any aspect of installation and any inconvenience caused by a defective part of a component
- Because the consumer controls the end use and maintenance of the rubber air core, Boyd Night Air® disclaims all liability for damages caused by the use or misuse of this bed
- Tears, punctures, or any damage caused by improper installation, moving of the bed or use
- Failures attributed to improper design or function of associated components not manufactured by Boyd Night Air®
- Body impressions less than 2 inches deep
- Comfort preference
- Fabric stains, soiling or burns
What You Must Do
Return the warranted product or component in sanitary condition to Boyd Night Air®. Boyd will incur the cost of shipping up to two years after the original purchase date; after two years the return shipping to Boyd will be at the customer's expense. Please telephone our Customer Service department at 1-800-289-2693 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number and arrange for the return of the warranted product or component.
What We Will Do
Boyd Night Air® will repair or replace, at Boyd’s option, the defective product or component at a cost to the original purchaser based on Trade-In Value of Current Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. Trade-In value means that Boyd Night Air® will offer a credit of 100/50/20% of the current manufacturer’s suggested retail price for a defective component, this credit to be applied towards the purchase of a replacement component or complete bed from Boyd Night Air®. See below to calculate trade in value.
Boyd Night Air® reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
|Years After Original Purchase
||Original Purchaser's Credit
|Up to 2 Years
|2 to 7 Years
|7 to 20 Years
Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated above. This warranty applies to normal residential use only. Boyd Night Air® can accept or reject warranty claims based upon its findings. Boyd Night Air® will bear no other damages or expenses. Customer maintains responsibility for installation of parts replaced under terms of the warranty. Boyd Night Air® reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any product or component that is returned in an unsanitary condition. This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the United States and Canada. It is not applicable in U.S. territories or other countries. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.
All claims relating to the limited warranty products should be made by contacting Customer Service at:
1-800-289-2693, or writing to:
Boyd Night Air, 2440 Adie Road, St. Louis, MO 63043