Compare Sleep Number® 2-Chamber i8 to Night Air 6-Chamber 6680 and SAVE up to $390.00*
Don't be fooled by the fancy gadgets and gizmos of today's "Smart Beds", let Night Air's Smarter 6-Chamber Number Bed engineering change the way you experience sleep for good. Other manufacturers only offer a dual chamber design and try to cover it up with gimmicks and other expensive add-ons that never truly enhance your sleep experience. Sleep smarter with Night Air's fully customizable head, foot and lower back adjustability that ensures you never have to settle for less than the best when it comes to your finding your body's unique support settings.
- Six-Chamber Technology Ensures Personalized Comfort for Each Side of the Bed
- Separate Adjustment of the Lumbar Area
- Plush Knit Cover
- Removable/Dry Cleanable Cover Provides a Hygienic Sleep Surface
- Breathable Mesh Fabric Perimeter Releases Air for Added Comfort
- 2" Cooling Tri-Zone MicroTec Gel Memory Foam Provided Targeted Contouring Support
- 2" Cooling GelLux™ Engineered Latex Foam Combines Liquid Gel with Engineered Latex for Cool, Responsive Comfort
- Removable/Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation
- Certified Eco-Friendly Foam Manufacturing
- 10" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Prevents Edge Sag
- Heavy Duty TPU Air Cores Provide More Durable and Flexible Support Than Rubber Air Cores with No 'Rubber' Odor
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Allow For Individual Adjustment
- Adjust Each Air Chamber from 1 to 100 in Single Digit Increments
- 14" Total Mattress Height
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Best Mattress Recommended For: back pain, lower back pain, hip pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, pressure points, stiff sore muscles, arthritis, fibromyalgia, elderly, scoliosis, sciatica pain, insomnia, and all sleep positions including side, stomach and back
Total heights may vary slightly due to the level of firmness of the air core and the decompression of the foam tray. Please allow between 24-48 hrs. for the foam to fully recover after decompression.
*Comparison of Night Air Ultra 6680 mattress only to Sleep Number® i8 mattress only. Sleep Number® comparison price includes $89.99 shipping.