Compare Sleep Number®* 2-Chamber i7 to Night Air 6-Chamber 6680 and SAVE up to $490.00**
The Boyd Night Air® 6680 six chamber air mattress is full of features you will love, at a price you will love even more. Crisply tailored knit cotton cover with a breathable mesh fabric perimeter is both durable and breathable for your enjoyment. You can remove the cover dry cleaning, ensuring you always have a clean, hygienic sleep surface. A 2" layer of cooling gel memory foam combined with all new GelLux™ foam give this remarkable bed extra cooling, responsive comfort. Our exclusive GelLux™ foam uses a state-of-the-art process to combine liquid gel with engineered latex foam./p>
The Night Air® 2280 adjustable dual chamber air mattress is designed to meet your individual needs. With the touch of a button you can instantly find the perfect sleep setting from 1 to 100, thanks to our 6-Zone Technology which allows you to adjust the lumbar section of each side of the bed separately from the head/foot sections. Try this bed risk free for up to 100 nights.
- Six-Chamber Technology Ensures Personalized Comfort for Each Side of the Bed
- Separate Adjustment of the Lumbar Area
- Plush Knit Cover
- Removable/Dry Cleanable Cover Provides a Hygienic Sleep Surface
- Breathable Mesh Fabric Perimeter Releases Air for Added Comfort
- 2" Cooling Tri-Zone MicroTec Gel Memory Foam Provided Targeted Contouring Support
- 2" Cooling GelLux™ Engineered Latex Foam Combines Liquid Gel with Engineered Latex for Cool, Responsive Comfort
- Removable/Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation
- Certified Eco-Friendly Foam Manufacturing
- 10" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Prevents Edge Sag
- Heavy Duty TPU Air Cores Provide More Durable and Flexible Support Than Rubber Air Cores with No 'Rubber' Odor
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Allow For Individual Adjustment
- Adjust Each Air Chamber from 1 to 100 in Single Digit Increments
- 14" Total Mattress Height
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Total heights may vary slightly due to the level of firmness of the air core and the decompression of the foam tray. Please allow between 24-48 hrs. for the foam to fully recover after decompression.
**Comparison of Night Air Supreme 6680 mattress only to Sleep Number®* i7 mattress only. Sleep Number®* comparison price includes $89.99 shipping.