Compare Sleep Number®* 2-Chamber i8 to Night Air 6-Chamber 6670 and SAVE up to $590.00**
The Boyd Night Air® 6670 six-chamber air bed offers exceptional comfort and support options when compared to the competition. Our crisply tailored knit cotton cover is both durable and breathable for your enjoyment, and easily removes for dry cleaning, ensuring you always have a clean, hygienic sleep surface. A 2" layer of cooling gel memory foam combined with all new GelLux™ foam give this remarkable bed extra cooling, responsive comfort. Our exclusive GelLux™ foam uses a state-of-the-art process to combine liquid gel with engineered latex foam.
The Night Air® 6670 6-chamber air bed is designed to meet your individual needs. With the touch of a button you can instantly find the perfect sleep setting from 1 to 100, thanks to our 6-Zone Technology which allows you to adjust the lumbar section of each side of the bed separately from the head/foot sections. Try this bed risk free and start enjoying the better night sleep you deserve.
- Six-Chamber Technology Ensures Personalized Comfort for Each Side of the Bed
- Separate Adjustment of the Lumbar Area
- Plush Knit Cover
- Removable/Dry Cleanable Cover Provides a Hygienic Sleep Surface
- 2" Cooling MicroTec™ Gel Memory Foam Provides Targeted Contouring Support
- 1" Cooling GelLux™ Engineered Latex Foam Combines Liquid Gel with Engineered Latex for Cool, Responsive Comfort
- Removable/Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation
- Certified Eco-Friendly Foam Manufacturing
- 10" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Prevents Edge Sag
- Heavy Duty TPU Air Cores Provide More Durable and Flexible Support Than Rubber Air Cores with No 'Rubber' Odor
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Allow For Individual Adjustment
- Adjust Each Air Chamber from 1 to 100 in Single Digit Increments
- 13" Total Mattress Height
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Total heights may vary slightly due to the level of firmness of the air core and the decompression of the foam tray. Please allow between 24-48 hrs. for the foam to fully recover after decompression.
**Comparison of Night Air® Ultra 6670 mattress only to Sleep Number®* i8 mattress only. Sleep Number®* comparison price includes $89.99 shipping.