The Boyd Night Air® 6655 6 chamber air bed provides superior value and exceptional comfort and support. The 10" mattress height and patented ti-zone quilted cover will provide you with night after night of plush comfort. A 2" layer of GelLux™ foam uses a new state-of-the-art process to combine liquid gel with engineered latex foam for cooling, responsive comfort, exclusive to Boyd Night Air®. Our removable zip off cover allows for easy dry cleaning and comes standard.
The Boyd Night Air® 6655 6 chamber air bed allows you to customize your air bed to suit your individual level of comfort and support with two digital LCD remotes. With the touch of a button you can instantly customize your bed with 100's of different sleep settings. Thanks to our 6-Zone Technology you can adjust the lumbar section of each side of the bed separately from the head/foot sections. This separate lumbar adjustment allows you to experience a level of support in this crucial area that is not available with other air beds. Try this bed risk free and experience the better sleep you deserve.
- Six-Chamber Technology Ensures Personalized Comfort for Each Side of the Bed
- Separate Lumbar Adjustment
- Plush Quilted Cover with Patented Tri-Zone Quilt Pattern
- Stay Pure Removable/Drycleanable Cover Provides a Hygienic Sleep Surface
- 2" Tri-Zone Cooling GelLux™ Engineered Latex Foam Combines Liquid Gel with Engineered Latex for Cool, Responsive Comfort
- Removable/Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation
- Certified Eco-Friendly Foam Manufacturing
- 8" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Prevents Edge Sag
- Heavy Duty TPU Air Cores Provide More Durable and Flexible Support Than Rubber Air Cores with No 'Rubber' Odor
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Allow For Individual Adjustment
- Adjust the Head/Foot and Lumbar Areas from 1 to 100 in Single Digit Increments
- 10" Total Mattress Height
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Total heights may vary slightly due to the level of firmness of the air core and the decompression of the foam tray. Please allow between 24-48 hrs. for the foam to fully recover after decompression.
**Comparison of Night Air® Ultra 6655 mattress to Size Sleep Number®* p5 mattress only. Sleep Number®* comparison price includes $89.99 shipping.