The Boyd Night Air® 6650 6-chamber air bed provides superior value and exceptional comfort and support. The 10" mattress height combined with a comfortable layer of tri-zone engineered latex will provide you with night after night of plush comfort and just right support. Our removable zip off cover allows for easy dry cleaning and comes standard.
The Boyd Night Air® 6650 6-chamber air bed allows you to customize your bed to suit your individual level of comfort and support with two digital LCD remotes. With the touch of a button you can instantly customize your bed with 100's of different sleep settings. Thanks to our 6-Zone Technology you can adjust the lumbar section of each side of the bed separately from the head/foot sections. This separate lumbar adjustment allows you to experience a level of support in this crucial area that is not available with other air beds. Try this bed risk free for 100 nights in your own home.
- Six-Chamber Technology Ensures Personalized Comfort for Each Side of the Bed
- Separate Lumbar Adjustment
- Stay Pure Removable/Drycleanable Cover Provides a Hygienic Sleep Surface
- 2" Tri-Zone Engineered Latex Provides Targeted, Responsive Comfort
- Removable/Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation
- Certified Eco-Friendly Foam Manufacturing
- 8" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Prevents Edge Sag
- Heavy Duty TPU Air Cores Provide More Durable and Flexible Support Than Rubber Air Cores with No 'Rubber' Odor
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Allow For Individual Adjustment
- Adjust the Head/Foot and Lumbar Areas from 1 to 100 in Single Digit Increments
- 10" Total Mattress Height
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Best Mattress Recommended For: back pain, lower back pain, hip pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, pressure points, stiff sore muscles, arthritis, fibromyalgia, elderly, scoliosis, sciatica pain, insomnia, and all sleep positions including side, stomach and back
Total heights may vary slightly due to the level of firmness of the air core and the decompression of the foam tray. Please allow between 24-48 hrs. for the foam to fully recover after decompression.