Compare Sleep Number®* i8 to Night Air 2280 and SAVE up to $990.00**
The Boyd Night Air® 2270 dual chamber air mattress is full of features you will love, at a price you will love even more. Crisply tailored knit cotton cover with a breathable mesh fabric perimeter is both durable and breathable for your enjoyment. You can remove the cover dry cleaning, ensuring you always have a clean, hygienic sleep surface. A 2" layer of cooling gel memory foam combined with all new GelLux™ foam give this remarkable bed extra cooling, responsive comfort. Our exclusive GelLux™ foam uses a state-of-the-art process to combine liquid gel with engineered latex foam.
The Night Air® 2280 adjustable dual chamber air mattress is designed to meet your individual needs. With the touch of a button you can instantly find the perfect sleep setting from 1 to 100. Try this bed risk free for up to 100 nights.
- Dual Air Chamber Technology Ensures Personalized Comfort for Each Side of the Bed
- Plush Knit Cover
- Removable/Dry Cleanable Cover Provides a Hygienic Sleep Surface
- Breathable Mesh Fabric Perimeter Releases Air for Added Comfort
- 2" Cooling Tri-Zone MicroTec Gel Memory Foam Provided Targeted Contouring Support
- 2" Cooling GelLux™ Engineered Latex Foam Combines Liquid Gel with Engineered Latex for Cool, Responsive Comfort
- Removable/Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation
- Certified Eco-Friendly Foam Manufacturing
- 10" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Prevents Edge Sag
- Heavy Duty TPU Air Cores Provide More Durable and Flexible Support Than Rubber Air Cores with No 'Rubber' Odor
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Allow For Individual Adjustment
- Adjust Each Air Chamber from 1 to 100 in Single Digit Increments
- 14" Total Mattress Height
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Best Mattress Recommended For: back pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, pressure points, stiff sore muscles, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and all sleep positions including side, stomach and back
Total heights may vary slightly due to the level of firmness of the air core and the decompression of the foam tray. Please allow between 24-48 hrs. for the foam to fully recover after decompression.
**Comparison of Night Air Supreme 2280 mattress only to Sleep Number®* i8 mattress only. Sleep Number®* comparison price includes $89.99 shipping.