Compare to Sleep Number®* c4 by and SAVE up to $290.00**
The Boyd Night Air® 2250 dual-chamber air bed provides superior value and exceptional comfort and support. The 10" mattress height and patented ti-zone quilted cover will provide you with night after night of plush comfort. A 2" layer of GelLux™ foam uses a new state-of-the-art process to combine liquid gel with engineered latex foam for cooling, responsive comfort, exclusive to Boyd Night Air®. Our removable zip off cover allows for easy dry cleaning and comes standard.
The Boyd Night Air® 2250 adjustable dual chamber air bed allows you to customize your air bed to suit your individual level of comfort and support with two digital LCD remotes. With the touch of a button you can instantly customize your bed with 100's of different sleep settings. Try this mattress in your home risk free for 90 nights.
- Dual Air Chamber Technology Ensures Personalized Comfort for Each Side of the Bed
- Stay Pure Removable/Drycleanable Cover Provides a Hygienic Sleep Surface
- 2" Tri-Zone Engineered Latex Provides Targeted, Responsive Comfort
- Removable/Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation
- Certified Eco-Friendly Foam Manufacturing
- 8" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Prevents Edge Sag
- Heavy Duty TPU Air Cores Provide More Durable and Flexible Support Than Rubber Air Cores with No 'Rubber' Odor
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Allow For Individual Adjustment
- Adjust Each Air Chamber from 1 to 100 in Single Digit Increments
- 10" Total Mattress Height
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Total heights may vary slightly due to the level of firmness of the air core and the decompression of the foam tray. Please allow between 24-48 hrs. for the foam to fully recover after decompression.
**Comparison of Night Air® Supreme 2250 mattress to Sleep Number®* c4 mattress only. Sleep Number®* comparison price includes $89.99 shipping.